The benefits, both personally and professionally, are well worth the time invested. By becoming involved with IABC Tampa Bay, members find increased opportunities to meet and network with people in the communications sector, increase skills in a variety of areas, gain experience in areas outside of their everyday activities, and have lots fun while doing so.
Check out some of the volunteer opportunities below and see where you’d like to lend a hand. For more information, contact email@example.com.
- Recruit new members
- Create and conduct online member surveys
- Develop recruitment materials
- Develop relationships with targeted companies
- Following up with non-members who attend IABC/Tampa Bay events
- Organize seminars, networking events and panel discussions
- Liase with speakers
- Organize special events
- Contribute content for newsletter, website and social media sites
- Develop new ways to deliver information to members
- Promote chapter events
- Pitch stories to media outlets
- Contact companies and members regarding sponsorship opportunities with IABC Tampa Bay
- Coordinate Bronze Quill Awards competition.
- Help members navigate the new IABC certification program.